Friday, June 15, 2007

Dateline: 480 BC (BCE for the politically correct ...)

I just got an email from Andrea - my cloak is complete! It looks incredible with the brooch pin from JJ and the harness from David - I should be receiving it early next week.


I've got the following items all done:

  • cloak
  • cloak brooch
  • shoulder harness
  • speedo
  • sandals
  • falcata sword (arrived on July 2!)

and I'm waiting for:

  • the helmet
  • vambraces
  • greaves
  • aspis shield
  • spear
  • the "Mede killer" medallion from Russ

JJ did the brooch pin earlier since it was a small job he could slide into his queue without any big interruptions - my commissions will be starting in July - woo-hoo!

  • Spartan shield
  • Boromir shield
  • Faramir sword and scabbard
  • Ithilien Ranger sword and scabbard
  • Spartan armor

Once I get some stuff taken care of next week, I'm ready to put together my packet of correspondence regarding Kathy Pillsbury to the LAPD.

I'm going to give her a call - "Hi - just to let you know ... Since you've refused to refund my deposit after a 10-month wait, I'm filing a complaint with the LAPD. Buh-bye."

This is going to be one incredibly satisfying phonecall for me!

No comments: