Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've Made History!!!

Russ Sharek (of Morpheus Designs) is one incredible guy. Not only is he a jeweler/artisan par excellence, he also comes up with the most astute and sidesplitting observations.

We were discussing the final designs on the Minbari Ranger badge (as described in the previous post) as well as how my "300" armor was coming along when he brought this to my attention:

Him: "Do you have your armorer on speed dial?"

Me: "Yes. Why? I have you and Andrea on speed dial also."

Him: You realize you've made history, right?

Me: "Huh?"

Him: "At the time people had personal armorers they didn't have cell phones. You're buying exactingly detailed, wearable battle armor. And you call up your armorer for it."

The more I thought about it, the more I chuckled. He was right - I have made history ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got screwed out of $3000 plus other materials by Greg Podgorny.

Here is his current address:

2115 Georgia Avenue
Winston Salem, NC
27104-1917